Well, you know that Saturday blog posts are dedicated to small businesses and product reviews! First of all, I have to tell you guys I’m not a “professional product reviewer.” If you watched my Facebook live video earlier today, I’m sure that you will concur. Click here to visit my Facebook page and watch the three short videos where I review the product! You’re sure to get a giggle! Anywho, I’m just a regular girl, looking for an affordable product that will bring some life back to my sun weathered face. I think I found that product!
Alisha, a teaching buddy of mine from years past, started selling AP Tooth Whitening Paste a year ago and has since built a nice little “side hustle,” as she calls it. Alisha believes in the products that she sells. She uses many of them herself.
I saw Alisha back in June while she was in town. I kept telling her that her skin looked amazing! She told me about the products she was using. I decided to try the NU Skin Facelift Powder and Activator after I saw her results in a post on her Facebook page. Click here to see offers and products on her Facebook page.
My concerns before using NU SKin Facelift Powder and Facelift Activator: I tend to have sensitive skin. I have used other lifting and tightening products in the past. They burned and made my skin itch, leaving me to remove the product before I was supposed to.
My experience using NU Skin Facelift Powder and Facelift Activator:
- Preparation was easy! Mix 1 teaspoon of activator with 1 teaspoon of powder!
- Application was simple! Start with a clean face. (I didn’t use a NU Skin Cleanser because I haven’t purchased one yet.) Apply to your face. I used my fingers and it seemed to work just fine.
- Wait 30 minutes: This was the hard part. Within about 45 seconds, I started feeling my skin tightening up. No burning or itching at all! My face got super stiff! There was a throbbing sensation throughout the process. It felt pretty good, actually. I could tell that something was going on under there! I don’t advise using this product if you have a stuffy nose!
- Removal: Easier than I anticipated. A warm washcloth and that was all she wrote.
- Before on left. 30 minutes after on right! Look at that glow!
- Follow-up: Repeat in 3 -5 days.
- My honest opinion: HOLY COW! I could FEEL a difference immediately. It’s been almost 8 hours since I washed it off and I’m still touching my face. GLOW! My skin hasn’t glowed in a long time. Tighter! I don’t know how it did it but my skin feels tighter. I can’t wait to do it again on Tuesday!
- The price was right! At $40 I couldn’t be more happy. I’ve spent more than that on bottles and bottles of product that wound up in the trash.
- A little goes a long way! Anxious to see how many applications I can get out of one order.
If you would like to see Alisha’s top sellers, including the AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, click here. Click here to read my review of AP 24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste. Yet, another NU Skin product I can’t get enough of!